FAQ | Spelling Bee Solver
Answers to frequently asked questions about Spelling Bee Solver.
Have questions about this site? We have answers! Click an item below to dig deeper.
- How do I use this page to help me solve Spelling Bee?
- Do I really have to type in all those letters? Isn’t there a faster way to get hints on today’s Spelling Bee?
- When I clicked the button, it brought me to a page that had statistics about today’s Spelling Bee but no answers. How do I get to the answers?
- I see a bunch of other checkboxes on the main Solver page. What do those all do?
- Isn’t this page just an elaborate way of cheating on Spelling Bee? Where’s the sportsmanship in that?
- Is this page only good for finding answers to Spelling Bee?
- I entered a seven-letter word, but your page told me my word only has six letters. Why is that?
- What happens if I enter more than seven letters?
- When I entered some letters in the Solver, I got some really strange words back in the results. Why is that?
- How do you calculate the field in the solution statistics?
- You keep using words like that I don’t understand. What does that mean?
- I found a really great word that was not accepted in Spelling Bee. It’s an actual word, so why didn’t they take it?
- I’m outraged because Spelling Bee censored a perfectly good word I entered. Sure, some people might find it offensive, but it has an innocuous meaning too, and it’s never offensive when I use it.
- Browsing through the archive, I found a few puzzles with answers labeled . What does that mean?
- What is the compound distribution feature offered on your home page, and how do I use it?
- You say that your definition of compound words is “quirky.” What do you mean by that?
- I spotted a compound in today’s solution set that you overlooked. When are you going to get that fixed?
- What is the plural distribution feature offered on your home page, and how do I use it?
- Has it ever happened that a previous Spelling Bee gets repeated on a later date?
- I’m trying to solve the weekly print edition of Spelling Bee. Why don’t you have an accurate solution set for that?
- Why did you build this page in the first place? Were you just looking for a way to cheat on Spelling Bee?
- What is the longest pangram in your database?
- Does the adorable little bee in your logo have a name?
- Do you work for The New York Times?
- As a coder myself, I’m curious to know how your Solver works.